Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
v0.12.1 alpha build 6
August 6, 2015
v0.12.1 alpha build 6 is the sixth build released for v0.12.1.
- Added camera mode slider on options (First Person, Third Person Front, Third Person Back)
- Reordered stone shovel and stone hoe to match other items in the creative list
- Changed particles when placing water in the Nether
- Lava is now brighter
- Lava will now spread faster in the Nether
- Ghasts will hit you more reliably
- 19 issues fixed
- From the 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9309 – switching hotbar slot
- MCPE-9313 – Anvil bug
- MCPE-9481 – The snow golems don't spawn (on snow flakes)
- MCPE-9707 – You can't mine any blocks in Survival
- MCPE-10169 – The game crashes on loading or freezes on hudl devices.
- MCPE-10186 – Crafting enchanted golden apple yields regular golden apples
- MCPE-10187 – Crafting with 8 gold ingots and 1 apple gives you 0×Golden Apple.
- MCPE-10309 – In the Nether, lava is too slow.
- From the previous development version
- MCPE-9587 – Fortune on Ores
- Fixed player in Creative mode dying by the void
- Fixed base ores (iron, gold) dropping multiple times when using fortune pickaxes
- Fixed lava flowing slowly in the Nether
- Breaking chests will drop enchanted items correctly.
- Fixed crafting single-dimension items (swords, shovel) in multiplayer.
- Boat types now have different colors when held in the hand
- Fixed mobs becoming dark when moving over soul sand
- Fixed wool particles when jumping
- Anvil works correctly in multiplayer
- Fixed not being able to exit the options screen after setting a skin