August 4, 2015
v0.12.1 alpha build 4 is the fourth build released for v0.12.1.
- Quartz pillars can now be placed directionally.
- Trying to connect to old versions of the game will now show an error message.
- Added recipes for golden apple and enchanted golden apple.
- Added enchanted books to the creative inventory.
- "Stone Cutter" and Crafting Table screens will now close if blocks are destroyed while having it open.
- Improved controls
- 23 issues fixed
- From the 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9333 – Can't get back to the main screen. There is a back button loop.
- MCPE-9441 – Less inventory in 0.12.0 than other versions
- MCPE-9448 – Multiple crafting recipes appear for the same items
- MCPE-9540 – Unable to make wolfs dogs stand up
- MCPE-9542 – Big problems in domesticated animals ocelontes, wolf
- MCPE-10310 – Changing D-pad size frequently sets it to the smallest size despite where you put the slider
- From the previous development version
- MCPE-9545 – World can be interacted with through the hotbar
- MCPE-9552 – No inventory Only on the left-handed mode
- MCPE-9568 – Crafting an enchanted Golden Apple yields a regular Golden apple
- MCPE-9646 – Snow golem Bug
- MCPE-9666 – Can't craft shovels or swords in multiplayer
- MCPE-9667 – You can not close the inventory with the same button that you open
- Farmland is not destroyed when jumping on it in multiplayer
- Pressing the inventory button did not get the player back from multiple inventory screens.
- Crafting recipes were wrong in multiplayer.
- Partial blocks did not work properly in multiplayer.
- Game crashed when entering the nether repeatedly.
- When a controller is disconnected, the player continues the last action and other stuff.
- Players cannot drink potions in creative mode.
- Bane of arthropods does not deal additional damage to spiders.
- Furnace displayed blocks that were not in the player's inventory.
- Sky color is really dark. (Flat Worlds)
- Left Handed controls option.