v0.12.1 alpha build 3
July 31, 2015
v0.12.1 alpha build 3 is the third build released for v0.12.1.
- Added more info about potions and enchantments in item tooltips.
- Added FOV option (30 to 110)
- Added golden apple crafting recipe.
- Reduced the amount of XP obtained by smelting.
- The toolbar now takes all the space available.
- Pumpkins can be removed from snow golems with shears.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.12.1
- MCPE-5541 – cant place pillar quartz blocks sideways
- MCPE-8670 – World crashes on load
- MCPE-9073 – Vegetation generates through structures
- From the 0.12.1 development versions
- From the previous development version
- MCPE-9465 – Crash when use the anvil
- MCPE-9483 – Unable to delete world from list and opening world causes game to crash
- Fixed Anvil synchronization in multiplayer
- After deleting a world, now it's correctly removed from the world list
- When dying in the Nether you're correctly respawned in the Overworld
- The D-Pad won't overlap the Toolbar anymore
- Minecarts can be transferred to the Nether
- Clients don't hear Magma Cubes
- Held items animate while Invisible