Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
v0.12.1 alpha build 12
August 28, 2015
v0.12.1 alpha build 12 is the twelfth build released for v0.12.1.
- Fishing rod now makes a less repetitive sound
- Digging and walking sounds are now the same as on PC
- Silverfish no longer make sound while moving
- Skeletons and wither skeletons now have a new death sound
- Lava in the Nether now flows like on PC
- Nerfed beetroot soup
- Critical hits now with more particles
- Zombie pigmen now attack iron golems
- Zombie spawn eggs now have a chance to spawn zombie villagers
- Trapdoors can now be placed on the bottom and top side of a block
- Torches can now be placed atop nether brick fences
- 30 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.12.1
- MCPE-7951 – 2 x 2 Jungle trees leaves disappear when you grow them artificially (bone meal)
- MCPE-8809 – Stack of zero inc sacs caught from fishing
- MCPE-10205 – Trap door bugs!
- From the 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9336 – Iron golem bug
- MCPE-9787 – Bow position bug in 2nd and 3rd player view
- MCPE-10138 – You cannot place torches on nether brick fences.
- MCPE-10241 – Apples do not drop from trees
- MCPE-10313 – Zombie pigman fights iron golem back.
- MCPE-10335 – Brewing stand shows an incorrect icon
- Slime now use the correct sounds
- Fixed the breaking animation for chests showing only on certain sides
- Fixed 2 high plants when it is not vibrating the device when breaking
- Fixed chest staying open after use.
- Fixed skeletons holding bows incorrectly
- Enchanted items now get properly synced between clients and server
- Fixed crash on opening the stonecutter
- Fixed fishing sometimes giving you stacks of infinite Inc-sacs
- Fixed fishing bobber not going down far enough when a fish bites
- Fixed beetroot crops using the stone sounds
- Fixed mining 2 high plants not working correctly in multi-player
- Fixed endermen not teleporting when shot with an arrow
- Fixed wolves attacking cats when a player punches them
- Snow-covered ice no longer provides a speed boost when walked on
- Player can no longer push golems through walls
- Fixed trapdoors no longer suffocating entities
- Creepers now flash white and explode when ignited with flint and steel
- Fixed TNT having a small explosion range when on top of a fence
- Fixed trees not dropping apples from decaying leaves
- Player now holds the bow correctly in 3rd person
- Player now holds sugarcane correctly in 3rd person