v0.11.0 alpha build 8
April 29, 2015
v0.11.0 alpha build 8 is the eighth build version released for v0.11.0.
- Added magma cube and ghast spawn eggs
- The mobs could previously only be spawned by hacking in the eggs
- Fishing rod now breaks the connection between rider and ride
- Changed default biome
- Fixed crash when leaving server while riding.
- Fixed spawn-egg mobs falling through the world.
- Fixed players not dropping their inventory on death.
- Removed redundant dirty queue (increase performance).
- Fixed excess tallgrass in savanna biomes.
- Improved (re-)spawning, teleporting.
From released versions before 0.11.0
- - Duplicate of a consumable item in use shows up in Hotbar.
- - Naturally generated stationary lava doesn't update.
- - No fall damage for guests.
- - Beds display light level zero when covered by a block.
- - Falling red sand broken by a torch drops normal sand.
- - Naturally spawned lava has no blast resistance below a certain leve.l
From the 0.11.0 development versions
- - Sometimes entities (players, animals, monsters, and boats) start falling into the ground until they die or reach the void.
- - Boats hitting the shore would go into the land, then sink into the blocks until y=0.
- - Fishing does not work.
- - The boat's GUI does not include the chat button.
- - All of the quartz block varieties are named the same "Block of Quartz."
- - Enderman Spawn Egg is named wrong.
- - Fishing doesn't work well on boats.
- - Hitting the "fish" button in multiplayer targets the nearest player and pulls said player towards the player with the rod.