Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
v0.11.0 alpha build 10
May 11, 2015
v0.11.0 alpha build 10 is the tenth build version released for v0.11.0.
- Third person interactions are only available in front of the player.
- Increased creative mode interaction range.
- Clients connecting to the server would teleport the host when spawning.
- Hotbar won’t shift to the left anymore.
- Players are affected by knockback on servers.
- Players can be pulled by a fishing rod.
- Chat, PotionEffect, and Similar buttons will only open when tapping (not dragging).
- Increased amount of gravel on Extreme Hills Mutated biome.
- World opening errors are now logged (for future fixes).
From the 0.11.0 development versions
- Sand block disappearing when falling (worlds before 0.11 only). -
- leaves are not named correctly. - All
- Nether Reactor Core. - Game crash when breaking
From the previous development version
- Eating food gives incorrect particles. -
- Stone Brick bug. -
- Farming wheat, potatoes and carrots doesn't work. -