Pocket Edition v0.10.4 alpha
Android – November 24, 2014
v0.10.4 alpha was released to fix some bugs and crashes in v0.10.3. For iOS, this version includes changes from v0.10.1, v0.10.2 and v0.10.3, along with support for the iPhone 6 Plus's screen resolution. This is also the first version released for the Windows Phone.
- App icon reverted to 0.8.0 look (shiny effect)
- Native support for iPhone 6 Plus
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.10.0
- MCPE-8 – Creeper & TNT sometimes doesn't blow up sand, dirt, clay, and snow
- MCPE-6275 – Glitch when holding a torch.
- MCPE-6423 – Hostile mobs spawning in Creative
- MCPE-6780 – Beds have a missing texture on the bottom
- MCPE-6883 – Sugarcane breaks blocks above when bonemealed
- MCPE-6896 – Torched Chests
- MCPE-6931 – Stone slabs won't connect to fences
- MCPE-7151 – Flying over the bed
- MCPE-7706 – Screen won't move for a split second while breaking blocks
- Fixed 'Quit to title' exiting bug.
- Fixed beds only facing North.
- "Pocket Edition comes to Windows phones" by Owen Jones – Mojang.com, December 10, 2014.
- "We just uploaded 0.10.4, which fixes the issue with the beds. This should be the last 0.10.x version! New features today. :)" – @jbernhardsson, November 24, 2014