Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
March 24, 2017
- The Worlds section has been added to the Store, featuring the Redstone Mansion.
- In-game messages/changelogs are no longer tied to new updates
- The jump range of slimes is now correct
- Skeleton horses spawned from traps can now be tamed and ridden
- Baby mobs once again make idle sounds
- Blocks that are destroyed by the Wither will now drop properly
- Arrows fired from a dispenser will now hit entities directly in front of the dispenser
- Snow Golem pumpkin heads will now properly scale with Add-Ons
- Fixed the 'Cancel' button not appearing when downloading content from the Store without Wi-Fi
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the storage location of an imported resource pack set to active in Global Resources