March 15, 2017
- Saved worlds, previously added servers & any installed Add-Ons now appear again.
- Villagers no longer pick up your items when you die.
- Mobs spawned with eggs will no longer get stuck inside blocks.
- Players can no longer enter blocks and suffocate after swimming with Elytra.
- The touchscreen will no longer get stuck continuing to drop items from the first hotbar slot.
- Fixed a crash relating to structures when updating a world from 1.0.3.
/cleararguments resetting 'Times' values when using the
- Previous output will no longer show any information for new Command Blocks.
clear @p <item_name>clears one instead of all specified items from the Inventory.
/effectbeing unable to remove specific effect by providing duration 0.
- An error message will now state that 0 items were removed after using
/clearcommand with a block that was not present in the inventory.
effect clearcommand will no longer output a redstone signal from a Command Block if it fails.
- Fixed an invalid syntax error when using
- Items with data tags besides 0 will now be properly removed with the
Entitycan now be auto-completed in the chat window when using the
- Chat will no longer flicker when the touch keyboard is opened.
- Villagers will no longer throw bread like they were baseball pitchers.
- When copying an Item with CTRL+MMB, an additional copy will now be placed in the hotbar.
- Skin picker works again on Android versions less than 6.0.
- Canceling the download of a Resource Pack will now allow for re-downloading the pack.
- Always active repeating Command Blocks will now run their commands after being run in impulse always active mode
- Passing through an Activator Rail will no longer eject the player on top of Rails.
- Many commands now show better result messages when executed.
- Fixed a crash when dying from Wither or instant damage effects triggered by commands.
- Using 0 as
/clearcommand now gives the item count instead of removing it.
- Fixed the spawn time of Mob Spawners to be randomized instead of constant.
- Mob Spawners will no longer always spawn the maximum number of mobs.
- Items can no longer be duplicated using item frames.
Warning: Default sort key "Pocket Edition alpha 1.0.5.03" overrides earlier default sort key "alpha 184.108.40.206".