Android - February 8, 2017
- Support for the Dutch language.
- Added Candy Texture Pack.
- Added a TransferPacket for servers which allows them to transfer a player to another server.
- Servers can now detect a lot of useful data about clients.
- Observer top texture always faces north
- Server browser not showing online/offline state for external servers
- Fixed a crash when a server/Realm would first start
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status
- Fixed a realms crash when a player exits
- Fixed a crash when using some items
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone items to become stuck
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door
- Fixed an issue with item duplication
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks
- Observer block's arrows should now point in the direction of power
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed
- Bats should spawn more often
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices
- Fixed an issue where buttons & other Redstone devices could get locked when a Redstone Lamp activated
- Fixed some rendering geometry which created weird results
- "MCPE/WIN 10/Gear VR - 1.0.3" .
- "Changelog for 1.0.3 beta build" – Minecraft: Beta Changelogs
- "A wild TransferPacket appeared!" – @shoghicp on Twitter, February 1, 2017
- "it's already out" – @shoghicp on Twitter, February 1, 2017
- "#MCPE 1.0.3 OH MY GOD that DATA!!" – @NiclasOlofsson on Twitter, February 1, 2017