iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10, Fire TV – January 19, 2017
- Endermites will now attack from 8 blocks away.
/locatewill now work for strongholds.
- Fixed an issue with lingering potions not being able to be poured into or scooped out of cauldrons.
- Horses can once again climb up blocks in every direction.
- Using lingering potions to craft tipped arrows now creates the correct tipped arrow
- Fixed a crash when attempting to download music (Android only).
- The achievements screen layout will now display properly (Fire TV only).
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen if a large chest changed size as someone else was opening it.
- Endermen will no longer teleport after death.
- Skeletons and strays will now deal damage based on difficulty level.
- Skeletons and Strays will now avoid wolves.
- Fixed an issue when touch controls would suddenly look down.
- Fixed a crash when spawning a villager using a spawn egg and wearing enchanted armor.
- Projectiles now work properly in multiplayer games.
- Item frames can no longer be used to duplicate items
- Mobs will no longer become invulnerable when hit with an invisibility potion.
- Players will no longer fall when re-entering a game after using elytra.
- Fixed a crash when dyeing sheep on Realms.
- Fixed losing an empty bucket when milking a cow in multiplayer.
- Skull projectiles can now be deflected back at the wither.
- The wither will now face the player it has targeted.
- Fixed missing end crystals in some imported worlds.
- Fixed the time it takes for chickens to lay eggs.
- Mobs can no longer be hit after they die.
- Fixed an issue when '.mctemplate' and '.mcaddon' files were not associated with Minecraft during import (iOS only).