January 30, 2018
- Added the Moana Character Pack.
- Enchantment experience costs in Creative mode now match those in Bedrock Edition.
- Pistons can now move small chests but only if the new position would have been valid for players to place a new chest.
- Change to explosions so that TNT cannons in mash-up worlds work as they used to.
- MCCE-897 – Chicken in water bug
- MCCE-2118 – Wither skeleton pathfinding bug
- MCCE-3553 – Melee weapons can damage players even when PVP is disabled
- MCCE-3875 – Mobs do not despawn outside the 128-block limit.
- MCCE-4183 – Ender dragon and end city glitches
- MCCE-4230 – Dark oak leaves not changing texture in different biomes
- MCCE-5264 – Shulker boxes cannot be opened by other players when they have permission to open containers
- MCCE-5364 – Renewable energy achievement obtained a different way
- MCCE-6179 – When typing in books with a USB keyboard it will not show the text typed
- MCCE-6376 – Observers wont detect various items
- MCCE-6462 – Armor stand names not displayed
- MCCE-6465 – Unable to place vines under torches
- MCCE-6531 – Placing a bed next to a cactus crashes the game
- MCCE-6589 – Pistons of both types cant move cauldrons
- MCCE-6677 – Glide time attack leaderboards not displaying times
- Fixed a bug where animals are not running away when hit on Peaceful difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where tamed horses with no items equipped despawn after a player leaves the area.
- Fixed a bug that was reducing the horizontal distance a horse would travel when jumping.
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a sign was attached to it..
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a banner was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where tripwire hooks on the sides of pistons would drop when the piston was extended/retracted.
- Fixed a bug where comparators would not register chest and trapped chest size changes.
- Fixed a bug where rails and torches could not be placed on glowstone, sea lanterns, glass or ice.
- Fixed a bug where flower pots, doors and pumpkins could not be placed on glass.
- Fixed a bug where redstone, levers and buttons could not be placed on pistons.
- Fixed a bug that would allow players to open shulker boxes while "Trust Players" and "Can Open Containers" options are disabled.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU62
- Xbox One Edition CU52
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.66
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.66
- Wii U Edition Patch 31
- Nintendo Switch Edition 1.0.12
- "Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, January 30, 2018.