July 26, 2016
- Added Battle Map Pack 2 (Atlantis, Ruin and Siege).
- Added the Redstone Specialists Skin Pack.
- Disabled the previous Birthday and Minecon skin packs for players who had them.
- MCCE-507 – Spanish translation error of pumpkin pie
- MCCE-901 – Slime blocks turn blue
- MCCE-917 – Incorrect attack damage with enchantments
- MCCE-1329 – Adventure mode
- MCCE-1669 – Saves turned to grass blocks unable to be loaded/synced
- MCCE-1709 – Rabbits spawning just above bedrock.
- MCCE-1871 – Snow Golems do not create snow
- MCCE-1922 – Rabbits spawning in caves.
- MCCE-2018 – "Passing the Time" trophy not unlocking
- MCCE-2037 – Block duplications
- MCCE-2064 – Slow mobs
- MCCE-2112 – Endermites despawn if named with a Nametag
- MCCE-2153 – Trophy bug
- MCCE-2207 – Rabbits can spawn on blocks they should not be able to spawn on.
- MCCE-2216 – Nether wolves tooltip bug
- MCCE-2226 – Duplication bug
- MCCE-2227 – Bug
- MCCE-2279 – Cannot use space or symbols when renaming spawn eggs or name tags
- MCCE-2310 – Birthday Skin Pack 3 overriding Birthday Skin Pack 2
- MCCE-2325 – 3rd Birthday skin pack dupliated
- MCCE-2326 – Xbox 360 Minecraft Skins
- MCCE-2330 – 3rd and 4th birthday skin packs are broken
- MCCE-2341 – Leader of the pack is not able to be obtained
- MCCE-2370 – Skin bug
- MCCE-2380 – Cannot hold down slider when playing splitscreen
- Made changes to some item textures in the City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack, so that they are more easily identifiable in Battle mini games.
- Fixed various bugs with Battle:
- Fix to display player names above crouching players when in Showdown mode.
- Fix to allow thrown potions to go through non-solid blocks such as vines or tall grass.
- Fix to stop non-solid blocks obstructing player attacks.
- Fixed a couple of holes in the Cove Battle mini game map.
- Fix to remove all Mob heads from the player's inventory except any that are currently being worn when transitioning from the lobby to a map.
- Fix to automatically replace Mob heads in the armor slot when a helmet is collected.
- Disabled "Take Everything" in the lobby.
- Added "Select All" and "Deselect All" tooltips to the "Select Maps" menu.
- Fix for an issue with hills generation.
- Fix for an issue causing some Blazes to not perform their attacks after becoming aggressive towards the player.
- Fix to allow renamed items to be traded with a Villager.
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Fix to remove the redundant option for creating White Wool within the crafting menu using one white wool to create.
- Fix for an issue where a Pig struck by a lightning turns into a zombie pigman without a golden sword.
- Fix for an incorrect death message when the player is killed by lightning.
- Fix for some issues with achievements (including the Passing The Time achievement).
- Xbox 360 Edition TU39
- Xbox One Edition CU27
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.31
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.31
- Wii U Edition Patch 10
- "Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, July 26, 2016.