Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
August 28, 2015
- Added Star Wars Classic Skin Pack Trial content.
- Added Star Wars Rebels Skin Pack Trial content.
- Updated the sponge texture to match Java Edition's.
- MCCE-303 – Delete save deletes top save and not selected save
- MCCE-400 – Setting time to night should set time to 14000, not 13000
- MCCE-517 – Water FPS drop
- MCCE-586 – Water FPS drops
- MCCE-587 – Looking at water causes frame drops
- MCCE-623 – Beacon/potion speed effects not working in multiplayer
- Optimized water rendering
- Fix for some instability when adding and removing players from a game.
- Fix for particle effects not displaying at high altitudes.
- Fix for an issue where the fuel meter in a furnace could be reset when using a lava bucket.
- Fix for an ingredient added to a Beacon interface would be lost when entering/leaving the End or the Nether.
- Fix for an issue when renaming a world save and quickly loading the world.
- Fix for an issue where the tick rate in a chunk would run too fast when the chunk was unloaded and then reloaded ( ).
- Fix for 'Enable Flying' host option causing healing to revert to classic mode.
- Fix for an issue with a potion of swiftness not working for splitscreen players.
- Fix for 'Can Build And Mine' privilege stopping players using potions.
- Fix for 'Can Build And Mine' privilege stopping players equipping armor from the hotbar.
- Fix for putting out fires with buckets of water making a wood breaking sound.
- Fixed an issue with iron golems trying to give a flower to a villager, but the flower not being present.
- Fix for a problem with water flickering at a distance when using the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for a problem unlocking the Enchanter achievement when using Classic Crafting.
- Fixed an issue where low opacity settings would cause the ender dragon and wither health bars to be displayed inconsistently.
- "Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, August 28, 2015.