March 27, 2018
- Added Star Wars Sequel Skin Pack.
- Added Minecraft Classic Skin Pack 1.
- Added Chat message to inform users once they reach the maximum number of End crystals in a world.
- Error codes have been added to network error messages.
- MCCE-3283 – Zombie villagers can not go through open doors.
- MCCE-3522 – Over the sky barrier
- MCCE-4548 – Zombies cannot pathfind through iron doors
- MCCE-4683 – Dispenser spawn mobs one block too low
- MCCE-4701 – Broken mining fatigue
- MCCE-4712 – Animals not appearing when on a boat.
- MCCE-4956 – Observer light
- MCCE-4986 – Parrot disappearing bug
- MCCE-4987 – Taking damage/getting stuck in block when leaving minecarts
- MCCE-5239 – Text editor bug on Nintendo Switch
- MCCE-5384 – Game crashes in certain areas of the world
- MCCE-5756 – Player spawn on bed can be blocked by pressure plates and signs
- MCCE-5797 – Spaces on nametags
- MCCE-6224 – No music disc collection messages
- MCCE-6307 – Spiders, chests and dragon head have strange textures
- MCCE-6383 – Ender dragon fireballs lag the game
- MCCE-6425 – Water can be placed outside the world border
- MCCE-6536 – World crash
- MCCE-6599 – Farming beetroot has a net loss overall when harvesting
- MCCE-6603 – Grass spreads under farmland
- MCCE-6734 – "jforf-ggopwmncp10938nval.sp"
- MCCE-6735 – Zombies are taking damage when it rains
- MCCE-6742 – Observer clocks does not work
- MCCE-6763 – Mobs going in a infinite walking loop.
- MCCE-6764 – The comparator detects 6 power for a cauldron instead of 3
- MCCE-6766 – Horse in boat disappears when leaving world
- MCCE-6802 – Sticky pistons does not pull chests back.
- MCCE-6830 – Particles cause FPS drops
- MCCE-6847 – Observer chains need syncing
- MCCE-6848 – Problem with skins
- MCCE-6854 – Observer chains giving constant signal when not necessary
- MCCE-6898 – World crash
- MCCE-6916 – Llama despawning bug
- MCCE-7036 – Game freezes in an abandoned mineshaft
- Fixed a crash when loading an old save with cooked fish in an End chest.
- Fixed a bug where Endermen were not teleporting upon taking damage directly from players.
- Fixed a bug where holding a stack of two or more items prevented players from performing the "Take/Place" action on armor stands.
- Fixed a bug where some mobs weren't correctly chasing players through doors.
- Fixed a bug where mobs could breed through walls and fences.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes enter a round of levitation potions in Tumble without any potions.
- Fixed a bug where cauldron sound effects were louder than intended.
- Fixed a bug where fuel in brewing stands was consumed at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where zombie pigmen stayed angry at dead players.
- Fixed a bug where placing a large number of beacons filtered by stained glass would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take damage or be placed within the block above when exiting a minecart.
- Fixed a bug where the ender dragon could be trapped in a boat and killed easily.
- Fixed a bug where grass path blocks mined with the Silk Touch enchantment would give the player a dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where the beacon's secondary power could not be activated without having the primary power activated as well.
- Fixed a bug where mounted mobs could not breed.
- Optimized the block updating of chest blocks causing frame rate issues in worlds with a large number of chests.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU63
- Xbox One Edition CU53
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.67
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.67
- Wii U Edition Patch 32
- Nintendo Switch Edition 1.0.13
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, March 27, 2018.