August 29, 2017
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added "Strangers - Biome Settlers 3" Skin Pack.
- Endermen and endermites are now always hostile to each other.
- Polar bears no longer attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither skeletons no longer fear daylight and will attack anything that lives.
- Zombie horses and skeleton horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Skeletons no longer attack iron golems.
- Strays now flee from wolves.
- Wolves no longer become hostile against mobs that they cannot directly see.
- Crafting any kind of boat now requires a wooden shovel.
- String can now be crafted from Web.
- Purpur stairs and slabs can now be crafted from both purpur blocks and pillars.
- Stone slabs, redstone repeaters, and redstone comparators can now be crafted from stone, granite, andesite, diorite and their polished variants.
- Observers now register changes to item frames, doors, and flower pots.
- Observers no longer output extra signals for fire block state changes or multiple signals when lava or water is place in front of them.
- Pistons can now push daylight sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- MCCE-2000 – Zombies get stuck in water
- MCCE-2162 – Items disappearing in inventory; possible autosave issue
- MCCE-2483 – Creating new world with specific seed locks up console
- MCCE-2600 – Enchantment shimmer is 1×1 pixel offseted
- MCCE-2667 – Zombie village bug
- MCCE-2838 – Name tags in Tutorial world
- MCCE-2868 – Levitation effect all in caps
- MCCE-2872 – Mobs despawning when going through nether portals
- MCCE-3781 – Potion effect runs out while paused
- MCCE-3876 – Ender pearl cooldown missing
- MCCE-3964 – Renamed items in the item frames
- MCCE-4023 – Losing air bubbles while paused
- MCCE-4370 – Regenerating carrot stick when opening interface of something
- MCCE-4430 – Fishing rods
- MCCE-4595 – Horse rotation and player rotation while on horse not in sync
- MCCE-4776 – Half-blocks will not kill the player on Glide
- MCCE-4826 – Game crashing
- MCCE-5069 – Cannot rename stacks of items.
- MCCE-5104 – Slime blocks are broken
- MCCE-5108 – Evocation fangs bug
- MCCE-5119 – No new trophies on Xbox One
- MCCE-5190 – Elytra "Wind" sound effect continues to play when game is paused while flying
- MCCE-5229 – Observers give out random power signals when observing water or lava
- MCCE-5259 – Pistons facing sideways do not update each other
- MCCE-5265 – Pistons not retracting
- MCCE-5326 – Issue with '<' and '>' symbols on named items
- MCCE-5395 – Minecart sounds activates for no reason
- MCCE-5413 – "Music to my Ears" achievement not unlocking.
- MCCE-5468 – Dyed beds are just called "Bed" in PS Vita
- MCCE-5500 – Pistons are broken
- MCCE-5512 – When "feeding" Llamas for purposes of causing them to enter Love Mode, the view changes as though attempting to ride them.
- MCCE-5523 – Pick block in Creative not working
- MCCE-5539 – Unable to earn "Free Diver" achievement
- MCCE-5549 – Hotbar is not centered in splitscreen Battle
- MCCE-5571 – Baby cats sitting, teleport to player when grown
- MCCE-5682 – The bud of the piston has been corrected half vertically but not at all horizontal.
- MCCE-5864 – Cannot access paid-for texture and skin packs on PS3.
- MCCE-5882 – Glide map not loading
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU57
- Xbox One Edition CU49
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.57
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.56
- Wii U Edition Patch 27
- Nintendo Switch Edition 1.0.7
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, August 29, 2017.