Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
June 30, 2016
- Battle mini game
- Disabled kicking players during Public Battle rounds. This is enabled for the host in the Lobby.
- Disabled the host exiting the game during a Battle round. This is enabled in the lobby.
- Grace period increased to 20 seconds.
- Changed all poison potions to level 2 instead of level 1.
- All sticks now have at least Sharpness 1.
- Replaced the fire charge item with a potion of fire resistance.
- Replaced the diamond chestplate with an iron chestplate.
- The Wooden Hoe with Fire Aspect 1 has Sharpness 1 added to it.
- Removed the wooden shovel from the center chests.
- Added Sharpness 1 to the wooden pickaxe in the outer chests.
- Added Sharpness 2 to the wooden shovel in the outer chests.
- MCCE-59 – TNT not working correctly
- MCCE-213 – Beacons do not work when placed under end stone in "The End"
- MCCE-293 – Only one or no mooshrooms spawn in a world
- MCCE-305 – Wrong german translation for birchwood door
- MCCE-345 – TNT explosion knockback/damage not working as expected (breaks some TNT cannons)
- MCCE-376 – Custom Superflat dungeon bug
- MCCE-418 – Cannot evenly divide among classic crafting grid spaces
- MCCE-433 – Bug when breaking powered rails
- MCCE-492 – "Passing the Time" achievement will not unlock
- MCCE-505 – Waking from a bed puts the player outside their house
- MCCE-597 – Horse lag/FPS drop
- MCCE-747 – TNT cannons not working
- MCCE-770 – Furnaces Lost Fuel
- MCCE-798 – Autosave does not save the game. Old save loaded and inventory copied.
- MCCE-987 – Sky and inventory turns a dark color suddenly, and textures aren't right
- MCCE-1004 – Bunny skin bug
- MCCE-1018 – Xbox One Leader board glitch
- MCCE-1022 – Cannot directly kill tamed horses
- MCCE-1115 – Data loss for player 2.
- MCCE-1118 – Item stacking to inventory
- MCCE-1126 – Console freeze on button push hooked to pistons
- MCCE-1260 – Submerged witch huts
- MCCE-1460 – Guardian spawn, multiple water monuments
- MCCE-1490 – TNT player launcher no longer works.
- MCCE-1507 – Item frame bug
- MCCE-1509 – map issue when on a boat
- MCCE-1679 – Melon not spawning in Jungle biome on Xbox One
- MCCE-1737 – Slimes no longer spawning
- MCCE-1756 – Witch hut bounding box too small
- MCCE-1770 – Mushroom blocks bug
- MCCE-1826 – White tulip description incorrect
- MCCE-1943 – Cannot alter Controller setting on local multiplayer
- MCCE-2026 – Game crashes after passing Festive Skin
- MCCE-2157 – Battle mode not working
- MCCE-2172 – Server is full when trying to join a public game
- MCCE-2175 – Battle Minigame Wii U still does not work
- Fixed various areas in Battle maps where players could get stuck.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU38
- Xbox One Edition CU26
- PlayStation 3 Edition 1.30
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.30
- Wii U Edition Patch 9
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, June 30, 2016.