April 15, 2020
1.84 was a version of PlayStation 3 Edition released on April 15, 2020. This was the final update for the PlayStation 3 Edition. It fixes bugs and removes the ability to transfer worlds to other versions.
- Removed the ability to transfer PlayStation 3 worlds to other PlayStation editions.
- Fix for a crash that would occur when loading a world or exploring an existing world.
- Fix for salmon, pufferfish or tropical fish dropping cod when killed.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed issues with the recently released packs.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- Fixed various other minor bugs.
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, April 15, 2020.
- "Dear PS3 and Vita players: we get it! You like retro. You don’t mind a game full of pixels. But if you ever wanted to make the switch to PS4, now’s the last month to convert your saves: ↣ http://redsto.ne/saveyourgame ↢" – @Minecraft on Twitter
- "Minecraft Update 1.84 PS3 Patch Notes Released, Read What's New" – UpdateCrazy.