February 28, 2017
- Added Fallout Battle map pack.
- Fix for player's character becoming invisible for other players when they ride a minecart, boat, horse, donkey, pig or mule, beyond they viewing player's render distance.
- Fix for a second bonus chests appearing near the center of the world.
- Fix for not being able to place a pig in a mob spawner using a spawn egg.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player dropped an inventory item at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player had the inventory menu open at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix player not riding a vehicle when they reload a save, if they were riding it when the game was saved.
- Fix for crash when saving some particularly large and detailed worlds.
- Fix for being able to leave the playable area of the large Cavern Battle Map as a spectator.
- Fix for being able to fall off the shipyard Battle map at a certain location without dying.
- Fix for being able to fall in a specific area of Frontier Battle map without dying.
- Fix for renewable energy not unlocking when the requirements were met for the first time.
- Fix for stone axe instead of diamond sword appearing in the chest in the enchanting mini tutorial area upon restarting this tutorial.
- Change to allow crafting any wooden door to complete the Door crafting step of the Tutorial.
- Fix for "Hit" tooltip not being displayed when player targets crosshair at a polar bear, a creeper or a squid.
- Fix for crash that occurred when shape box is changed a few times in fireworks ui, after creating 64 firework stars.
- Fix for a variety of issues that occurred after changing from an online to and offline game.
- Fix for end crystals' beam persisting after the ender dragon's respawn is interrupted by destroying the end crystal with ‘tnt explodes' option disabled.
- Fix for error that can occur when dropping items while standing in an active nether portal.
- Fix for crash that can occur while flying around an unexplored world in Creative Mode.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU49
- Xbox One Edition CU39
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.42
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.42
- Wii U Edition Patch 18
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, February 28, 2017.