October 5, 2016
- End stone bricks, beetroot, grass path, frosted ice, magma block, nether wart block, red nether bricks, bone block and banner
- Frosted ice can be picked up with Silk Touch.
- Grass paths can be found in the Creative inventory.
- Banners have an automatic crafting option.
- Uses default when Classic Crafting is on.
- Only generate in new worlds.
- Added sounds for witch, squid, snowman, armor stand, cow, horse, item frames, leash knots and paintings.
- Added the Chinese Mythology Mash-Up Pack.
- Now have a chance of growing twice as tall as normal.
- Are now named "Hardened Clay" (e.g., "White Hardened Clay").
- Now generates in mesa biomes between Y=32 and Y=79.
- Now spawn with grass paths.
- Are no longer restricted by biome boundaries.
- Now have bridges when generated over water.
- There's now a small chance for villages to spawn as zombie villages
- Farms now include beetroots.
- Loot chests
- Updated loot for loot chests in dungeons, temples, mineshafts etc.
- Plains and sunflower plains biomes now have a chance to spawn trees.
- Now spawn in the Nether.
- Eating food now regenerates health.
- Nerfed the Sharpness enchantment.
- Changed the sleeping animation.
- Updated all Texture and Mash-up Packs with new items & blocks.
- MCCE-47 – Lava does not fully spread
- MCCE-49 – Light does not cross into surrounding chunks
- MCCE-1120 – Cannot steer boats
- MCCE-1399 – Arrows hit the player who fired them when they are running
- MCCE-1591 – Crafting table duplication glitch
- MCCE-1736 – Not displaying proper flower name
- MCCE-1865 – Minecart wobbles perpetually on activator rail
- MCCE-1967 – World does not load
- MCCE-2063 – Soft crash when loading trial TP
- MCCE-2154 – Odd issue on PS3
- MCCE-2332 – Invisible end portal
- MCCE-2410 – Item frame texture
- MCCE-2413 – Skin select issue
- MCCE-2423 – Menu bug
- MCCE-2424 – Cannot unlock the time passing trophy
- MCCE-2464 – Minecarts can get stuck on activated activator rails
- Xbox 360 Edition TU43
- Xbox One Edition CU33
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.36
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.36
- Wii U Edition Patch 13
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, October 5, 2016.