Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
September 9, 2016
- Remove vote-to-kick function in mini games.
- The host can kick players only in the lobby.
- MCCE-67 – Beacon/lava bug
- MCCE-1624 – Slime block plane bug
- MCCE-1688 – Cannot breed/go into love mode
- MCCE-1715 – Particles turn black when in water
- MCCE-1744 – Strange breaking texture for chests
- MCCE-1802 – Piston East Side head to tail
- MCCE-1881 – Zombies holding items no longer despawn
- MCCE-1889 – Mobs and entities turn lightish-blue when viewed with Night Vision
- MCCE-1977 – Lag-bug from waterflow
- MCCE-2016 – Boats ridden onto slabs kills you instantly
- MCCE-2240 – Prismarine animation does not fade correctly
- MCCE-2243 – Easily double-pressing start or back
- MCCE-2335 – Experience amount not fading at zero opacity.
- MCCE-2339 – Rain in the taiga biome
- MCCE-2345 – Painting needs full wall instead of 2x1, 2x4, 3x4, etc
- MCCE-2387 – Can no longer quick switch blocks
- MCCE-2412 – Slime block issue
- MCCE-2434 – Slime block bug.
- MCCE-2435 – Oversized breaking animation
- MCCE-2437 – Landing on the corner of a block does not create particles
- MCCE-2500 – Unable to purchase Chinese Mythology Mash-Up pack
- Disable small, floating and oddly shaped skins in public Tumble games.
- Fix for Battle mini game showdown playing Tumble mini game showdown sound.
- Fixed a bug where last player to die in Tumble would get stuck respawning.
- Fix for being able to unlock "Hunger Pain" achievement by the player killing themself while starving.
- Fix for crash if a client wins the match and then quits the game.
- Fix for Birthday skin packs and Minecon pack not showing in the skin select for players with the Blu-ray version.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU42
- Xbox One Edition CU32
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.35
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.35
- Wii U Edition Patch 12
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, September 9, 2016.