July 1, 2015
- Enabled USB keyboard use for book and quill.
- Added LittleBigPlanet Mash-up Pack trial content.
Blocks and items
- Acacia and dark oak wood planks, wood, stairs, slabs, fences, fence gates and doors
- Only obtainable by modding the game.
- Iron trapdoor, inverted daylight sensor, book and quill, stained glass, stained glass panes, and spruce, birch and jungle fences, fence gates and doors
- Added custom superflat UI, allowing players to customize superflat world generation.
- Added new in-game options to allow changing game mode, difficulty setting, time of day and spawn position per player and disable or enable ambient cave sounds and weather settings.
- Added classic crafting option.
- Split load/join interface into create/load/join.
- Changed game mode selection to a slider.
Blocks and items
- Rose now uses poppy texture.
- Quick equip for armor.
- Door recipe makes 3 doors instead of one.
- Fence recipe now uses 4 planks and 2 sticks instead of 6 sticks.
- Beacon beams now change colors when stained glass or stained glass panes are placed over the beam.
- MCCE-112 – When renaming items in Creative mode, the chatpad spacebar does not work.
- MCCE-124 – Game freezes constantly
- MCCE-127 – Home screen multiplayer bug
- MCCE-182 – players can not open trapped chest
- MCCE-203 – Blocks not dropping when mined / blocks and item drops flying to the side
- MCCE-204 – Character freezing when players are far from each other in local multiplayer
- MCCE-207 – blocks not dropping when mined
- MCCE-209 – Minecart from a Dispenser causes you to float
- MCCE-222 – Game locking up during choose saved game
- MCCE-223 – Barrier block bug
- MCCE-233 – Texture loading causes game to hard lock and crash
- MCCE-239 – Random crash when clicking "Play Game"
- MCCE-240 – Block drops a few blocks away from where it was mined.
- MCCE-244 – Blocks disappearing when mined
- MCCE-254 – Harvested blocks/items appearing in wrong places
- MCCE-259 – Blocks sometimes spawn on the surface of the earth when mining underground and logs sometimes fly 10 blocks away
- MCCE-268 – Items go up through blocks
- MCCE-270 – Blocks glitch through walls
- MCCE-274 – PS3: Incorrect TNT explosions
- MCCE-275 – Invisible blocks bug
- MCCE-276 – Blocks going vertical when mined
- MCCE-294 – Entitys drop incorrectly
- MCCE-299 – Block disappearing bug
- Fixed a crash when a lot of redstone dust was used.
- Fixed various incorrect tooltip issues.
- Fix for an issue with corrupt capes on characters.
- Fix for an issue where players could open trapped chests, droppers, hoppers and beacons even though "Can Open Containers" was off.
- Fixed a crash when a flaming arrow shot from a dispenser hits TNT.
- Fixed a memory leak causing crashes after prolonged play sessions.
- Fixed a problem with dropped items sinking below the ground.
- Fixed an issue with TNT explosions.
- Fixed a problem with baby villagers' collision height.
- Fixed an issue with the Steampunk Texture Pack.
- Java Edition 1.7.2
- Xbox 360 Edition TU25
- Xbox One Edition CU14
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.17
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.17
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, July 1, 2015.