Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
January 23, 2015
- City Texture Pack – daylight sensor changed to look more like a solar panel.
- Fix for various redstone issues.
- Fixed a crash when breaking an item frame containing a map.
- Fixed a crash when a dispenser is dispensing water or lava when the dispenser is blocked.
- Fix for placing a boat on harmful surfaces causing the game to crash.
- Updates to horse and other animal de-spawning to take into account saddles, saddle bags, leads, armor and nametags.
- Fix for stonebrick stairs recipe.
- Fix for issue where player is able to stay alive with zero hearts in their healthbar.
- Fixed an issue in the host options menu in adventure mode causing options to be set wrongly.
- Fix for issue where animals do not stop running after being hit.
- Fix for issue where destroying planted pumpkin and melon seeds drops an incorrect number of seeds.
- Librarian villagers now have a small probability of offering nametags for sale.
- Added a rare probability of spawning skeletons or wither skeletons in the Nether.
- Brought forward change so that witches naturally spawn, rarely, anywhere that's dark.
- Fix for issue where wither skeletons stop spawning in the nether when the difficulty is set to easy from peaceful.
- Changed minecart riding behavior back so that the player turns with the minecart.
- If mob griefing is turned off, sheep should not change grass blocks when they eat them.
- Fix for TNT minecart exploding despite 'TNT Explodes' option being turned off.
- Fix to noteblock fall-off distance so they can be heard further away.
- Fix for player legs not being rotated correctly when riding.
- Fix for wolf heal tooltip.
- Fixed improper tooltip displayed when player is holding a lead and aiming at an aggressive mob.
- Fix for potion of weakness effect description having incorrect values.
- Fix for issue where creepers hover off the floor.
- Fixed issue where name tags do not appear to work correctly on the wither, iron golem and wither skeleton.
- Fix for player nametags not being colored.
- Fix for issue where a horse was not rendering while riding it.
- Fix for issue with halloween texture pack textures.
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, January 23, 2015.