- Changed zombies rare loot drop to be carrots, potatoes or iron ingots.
- Changed repairing tools in the inventory to only allow tools that are not enchanted (since the player would lose the enchantment).
- Fix for blocks reappearing after they are mined.
- Fix random fall damage issue in the nether.
- Fix for slow chunk loading speed.
- Fix for maps not correctly display at the game start.
- Fix for splitscreen audio issues.
- Fix for blocks not always showing damage in splitscreen.
- Fix for Ender dragon sounds.
- Fix for problems spawning chickens, wolves & mooshrooms.
- Fix for problem causing first item in the quickselect bar to sometimes move to the inventory on opening the inventory.
- Fix for villager spawn eggs in a dispenser not producing random professions.
- Fix for iron golems not stopping their attack when they have killed a skeleton.
- Fix for issue when players teleported while riding a pig or a minecart
- Fix for animals climbing cobblestone walls.
- Fix for attaching fences to cobblestone walls.
- Fix for Invisibility potions not making sheep completely invisible.
- Fix for gamertag/Online ID being visible when using an invisibility potion.
- Fix for tamed wolves with invisibility becoming visible when swimming in water.
- Fix to let bonus chests spawn in pre-TU14 worlds.
- Fix to issue causing stationary network players to oscillate between two slightly different positions.
- Fix for unsynchronised audio.
- Fixed chatpad input on anvil.
- Fix for voice chat issues.
- Fix for a double exit sound from the crafting and anvil menus.
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, April 15, 2014.