- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times ("The host has exited the game" message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing "No DLC offers available" message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it's visible.
- Fix for "Where are we now" music disc
- Fix for issue with ghasts firing at certain angles
- Rendering performance improvements.
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, January 21, 2014.