|This article contains content about features that are not yet released.|
| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
The Piglin Brute is a new mob in the 1.16 - Nether Update, and it spawns in Bastion Remnants to protect chests. It wields a golden axe and will attack the player even if they are wearing gold armor. It appears to wear dark clothes and gold accessories and has a scar over one eye.
This mob is not scared of soul fire, unlike the Piglin, and will attack you no matter what you are wearing. It also cannot be distracted by gold, unlike normal piglins. They do not attack adult Hoglins but will join in with other piglins if seen hurting one. They are hostile to players, wither skeletons, and even the Wither. Like villagers and piglins, they can open wooden doors. They are also not fire-resistant. Piglin brutes will not run from Zombified Piglins or Zoglins. If in the End or Overworld, they will transform into a zombified piglin within 15 seconds. They will be given the nausea effect for 10 seconds as well, but it has no effect on their health.
- This is the first mob to be released after a major update.
- This mob will turn into a zombified piglin when entering the Overworld, just like the normal piglin.
- This mob is not scared of soul fire, unlike the piglin.
- When it becomes Zombified, it will keep its axe.
- When this mob is in the overworld, instead of retreating, it will simply shake until it is zombified unlike regular Piglins.
- Like all mobs wielding an axe, it will inflict the crushing blow attack on playes attempting to block its attacks.
- This mob appears to have a scar on its right eye.