| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a Minecraft Wiki stub. You can help by
Orange Dye is a secondary dye color, created by combining one Red Dye with one Yellow Dye. One orange dye can also be produced by placing an orange tulip in the crafting interface. Wandering Traders will sell orange dye in exchange for an Emerald.
- Can be combined to Wool to make orange wool.
- Can be applied to Sheep, which will yield 2–4 blocks of orange wool when the sheep is sheared.
- Can make firework rockets.
- Can be applied to Terracotta to create orange stained terracotta.
- Can be applied to glass and glass panes to make stained glass and stained glass panes, respectively.
- Can be applied to concrete powder to make orange concrete powder which can be used to make orange concrete by coming into contact with water.
- Can be applied to a bed to make an orange bed.
- Can be used to turn a tamed wolf's collar orange by right-clicking on the tamed wolf while holding a piece of orange dye.
- Can be applied to a shulker box to make an orange shulker box.
| Orange Dye|
| Orange Dye|
|Yellow Dye||Red Dye||None||None||Orange Tulip||None|
|Orange Bed |
|Orange Concrete Powder|
|Bed||Orange Dye||None||Sand||Orange Dye||Sand|
|Orange Shulker Box |
|Orange Stained Glass|
|Shulker Box||Orange Dye||None||Glass||Orange Dye||Glass|
|Orange Terracotta||Orange Wool |
|Terracotta||Orange Dye||Terracotta||Wool||Orange Dye||None|