| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a Minecraft Wiki stub. You can help by
Obsidian Pillars are structures located in the End. There are Ender crystals on top of them (Sometimes protected with iron bars). Multiple pillars can be found around the Exit Portal, and the Ender Dragon will roam around the pillars to heal itself.
- Obsidian pillars will regenerate when the Ender Dragon is being revived.
- The Ender Dragon cannot destroy Ender crystals, iron bars or any of the obsidian pillars.
- Obsidian pillars can be converted into End bases if the interior is mined out large enough.
- On obsidian pillars, a special bedrock slab is located there. They disappear when the Ender crystal is destroyed.
- Obsidian pillars are one of the easiest ways to obtain obsidian as thousands of blocks of obsidian can be mined before regenerating them.
- Obsidian pillars were added in the 1.8. Beta Adventure update with all the main island.