NA: November 8, 2017
- Improved save and load times.
- Expanded functionality for quick move through the UI.
- Various UI tweaks and fixes.
- Experience can now be obtained by smelting and trading.
- Smaller, refined font for Roman alphabet languages.
- Various stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes to item stacking in inventory and hotbar.
- Fixed crash issues related to various entities overpopulating.
- Fixed crash that occurred when using bottles o' enchanting.
- "Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition - 1.1" , November 8, 2017.