Nether Reactor Core
|Catches fire from lava||
The nether reactor core is a block that cannot be crafted. It can be obtained only by using an inventory editor plus add-ons or mods.
Nether reactor cores are currently unobtainable except through inventory editing or add-ons. It is not available through commands or Creative.
|Block||Nether Reactor Core|
- Times are for unenchanted tools as wielded by players with no status effects, measured in seconds. For more information, see Breaking § Speed.
Nether reactor cores can be used for decoration.
|Name||Namespaced ID||Numeric ID||Form||Translation key|
|Nether Reactor Core||Block & Item|
In Bedrock Edition, nether reactor cores use the following data values:
|0||Nether Reactor Core|
|1||Initialized Nether Reactor Core|
|2||Finished Nether Reactor Core|
|Name||Default value||Allowed values||Description|
|[more information needed]||A freshly placed core.|
|The core when active|
|The core after deactivation.|
- Block entity data
- x: X coordinate of the block entity.
- y: Y coordinate of the block entity.
- z: Z coordinate of the block entity.
- HasFinished: True when the reactor has completed its activation phase, and has gone dark.
- IsInitialized: True when the reactor has been activated, and has turned red.
- Progress: Number of ticks the reactor has been active for. It finishes after 900 game ticks (45 seconds).
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|v0.5.0||Added nether reactor cores.|
|Nether reactor cores could be crafted with the following recipe:|
|Nether reactor cores could be used to create Nether reactors, which would generate a square tower made of netherrack centered on the reactor, known as the Nether Spire.|
|v0.12.1||build 1||Nether reactor cores no longer have a function due to the addition of the Nether.|
|Nether reactor cores now drop 6 iron ingots and 3 diamonds.|
|Nether reactor cores have been removed from creative inventory.|
|Nether reactor cores no longer make Nether reactors.|
|Nether reactor cores can no longer be crafted.|
|v0.15.0||build 1||The default textures of nether reactor cores have been switched with the one in the plastic texture pack. This is possibly a bug.|
|New Nintendo 3DS Edition|
|0.1.0||Added nether reactor cores, which are unused.|
|0.1||Added nether reactor cores, which are unused.|
|0.1.1||The active texture has changed.|
Nether reactor cores are an unsupported block and as such issues relating to them may not be fixed.
This block was used to create a nether reactor.