Minecraft Wiki:How to help
- Not sure where to start?
- The Gamepedia Help wiki contains some general tips about wiki editing.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has three lists of articles that need help called "Stubs", "Wanted Articles" and "Work In Progress Articles". There are also articles tagged for cleanup. Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out – see the upload page!
- Fixing double and broken redirects, and addressing duplicate files and issues from Category:Maintenance are even more ways to help out.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Help find and preserve old and missing versions for historical documentation purposes - see Category:Missing Java Edition versions and subcategories.
- Improve content!
- If something doesn't seem quite right, feel free to improve on it.
- Add any and all information you know that can be beneficial to existing articles.
- Find and document the precise version in which a given feature was changed - see Category:Unknown version history for currently missing info.
- There are projects made by users to improve the wiki. Feel free to help out or even create a new project at Minecraft Wiki:Projects.
- Talk and more ...
|Rules and guidelines|