The formidi-bomb, also refered to as the "F-bomb", is a powerful explosive from Episode 3 of Season One.
The formidi-bomb resembles normal TNT on the top, and like a command block from the sides. One side contains the letter "F". The bomb also has the white glow from the inside. It is also notably bigger than normal blocks.
The explosive power of formidi-bomb is capable of temporary disabling the wither storm. It is, however, incapable of destroying command blocks. After using the bomb on wither storm, it has split into three, not before releasing the survivors that were sucked into it.
- "Formidi-" is short for "formidable", which means difficult to deal with or overcome.
- Magnus and Axel call the Formidi-Bomb the "F-Bomb", a joke about the f-word.
- The Formidi-Bomb consumes the crafting tablethat is used to create it.
- Unlike TNT, once the F-Bomb is crafted, it explodes in around 10 seconds.
- Its explosion radius is high enough to destroy obsidian, so it must be higher than 6,000, but lower than 18,000,000.