EnderCon is an annual event in Minecraft: Story Mode. It first appears in "The Order of the Stone," In which Jesse's gang visit EnderCon to locate Ivor. Later, the city hosting that years EnderCon is destroyed by the wither storm. EnderCon has several features and attractions:
Endercon Building Competition [sic] is an event and a location in Episode 1 of Minecraft: Story Mode. An annual building competition is organized before the main event, with the winner's build being displayed at the site of the event, and the winner being able to meet different keynote speakers, such as Gabriel the Warrior. In Endercon, if Jesse chooses to go find Reuben alone and let Axel and Olivia save their build, their build will win. However, they are not able to meet Gabriel, since tickets for his keynote had already been sold out, and they have to make a distraction to sneak in. Otherwise, if Jesse persuades Axel and Olivia to go find Reuben with him/her, their build will not win due to it catching fire and burning down.
The event is held every year. It consists of teams creating their builds. The winner's build gets featured at EnderCon and the team gets to visit Gabriel. There are at least five booths. Right after the entrance there is an empty large chest. The protagonists' booth is the fifth one.
- The Convention has several game stalls, a mask stand, and food stalls that offer visitors free food.
- There is a map booth, and, as pointed out by Axel, there is sometimes free cake beside it.
- The Convention also features several key-note speakers, such as Gabriel the Warrior.
- The Convention includes a DJ booth.
- The Convention includes a chicken machine, which Jesse later has to break in order to get past Reuben (usher) and a Slime Block Demo, which supplies Slimeballs, with which Jesse builds a Slime Block.
- There's a butcher shop with Otis as the butcher.
- There's an usher named Reuben, who lets people with tickets go to see Gabriel the Warrior, but his name was only revealed in Episode 8.
- There also is a stand with donkeys in it.
- There is also an EnderCon Announcer to judge the builds for EnderCon's building competition.
- There's Ivy, the owner of the slime booth where she gives out slime balls to townspeople, with the help of Henchman.
- There is Sigge, the man who owns the chicken machine.
The city hosting EnderCon looks like a small town with houses made of stone. The attractions are also found there when EnderCon is running. A basement is also found from a door left of the dome, leading to Ivor's lair. It has a library with potions, and behind a bunch of bookshelves was the incomplete structure of the Wither Storm.
Venders and Staff Members
- Sigge (Chicken Machine Owner)
- Ivy (Slime Vendor)
- Henchman (Slime Demo Tester)
- Otis (Butcher)
- Deejay (DJ Booth)
- EnderCon Announcer (Announcer at the EnderCon Building Competition)
- Reuben (Usher)
- Donkey (In a Stand)
- Chickens (In a machine)
- Owen (An Announcer)
- Lydia (An Announcer)
Jesse after opening the large chest:
- "EnderCon" is based on the real-life Minecraft convention, "MINECON," where people ask questions to the developers. It may also be based on the Official Minecon trailer by HAT Films.
- EnderCon is featured as the main menu background for Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1.
- A time-lapse of some EnderCon stalls being built is featured when the main menu first appears.