Made by Romeo
Creeders are hostile mobs in Minecraft: Story Mode. They are a hybrid of creepers and prison spiders, and they make their only appearance in "Jailhouse Block".
- In "Jailhouse Block", they appear when Jesse and Petra/Jack attempt to escape the Sunshine Institute.
- They are fought again towards the end of the episode along with other hostile mobs when Jesse, Petra, Jack, Radar, Nurm/Lluna, and Xara escape The Burrows.
- Creeders are exclusive to Minecraft: Story Mode.
- Unlike the other spider variants, the creeders only have six legs rather than eight.
- Unlike normal creepers or charged creepers, the creeders are capable of exploding obsidian.
- This makes creeders and the Wither Storm the only mobs in Minecraft: Story Mode that are capable of exploding obsidian.
- Telltale Games hosted a poll on twitter listing off four possible names for the mob, with Creeders winning by a small amount. This means that the name was confirmed by Telltale, yet more-so chosen by the fandom which voted at the time.
- "Okay, guys. We've heard your suggestions. What do you want to call the Spider/Creeper hybrids?" – @telltalegames on Twitter, September 22, 2017