Minecraft Earth:Wooly Cow
|— Player Journal description|
Brrrrr! It's cold in the Tundra biome, but the wooly cow has a beautifully shaggy coat that keeps it all warm and snug. The wooly cow's coat can be sheared for gorgeous brown wool that can be used to craft.
— Player Journal description
Wooly cows are wooly variants of normal cows. They possess a thick brown coat which droops from its body and face, covering its other eye. They have slightly brown skin, seperated brown hooves, white horns, and a pink muzzle. Their overall appearance makes them resemble Highland Cattle, which have similar traits.
Similar to normal cows, wooly cows wander around, mooing and breathing occasionally. They avoid water, lava and walking off cliffs high enough to cause fall damage. They flee for a few seconds when harmed. Unlike normal cows, wooly cows can be killed or sheared for wool. Wooly cows can shake. Occasionally, once sheared, they shake a bit and regrow their wool.
When killed, an adult wooly cow drops:
- 0-2 Leather
- 1–3 Raw Beef (Cooked Beef if killed while on fire).
- 1 Brown Wool. (Wooly cows that have not regrown their wool do not drop more wool.)
|Name||Namespaced ID||Numeric ID|
|0.12.0||Added wooly cows.|
- Similar to a normal cow resembling the Norwegian Red, the wooly cow resembles the Highland cattle.
- The biome category of the journal reveals that Wooly Cows spawn in snowy tundras.
- The Wooly Cow is the first Minecraft Earth mob to be ported into Minecraft Dungeons.