Minecraft Earth:Moolip

From Minecraft Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Not to be confused with Mooshroom or MCE:Moobloom.
Gear (item).gif
This article is a work in progress. 
Please help in the creation of this article by expanding or improving it. The talk page may contain suggestions.
Note: Data values
Moolip
Moolip.png
Health points

10♥♥♥♥♥

Behavior

Passive

Hitbox size

Height: 1.4 blocks
Width: 0.9 blocks

Moolips appreciate gentle care, but don't mind an occasional sheering [sic] when their flowers grow too big.

Player Journal description

The Moolip is a pink daisy-covered variant of the mooshroom found only in Minecraft Earth. It is a rare drop of cow tappables. Moolips are like mooblooms, except they are light pink and sprout pink daisies instead of buttercups.

Appearance[edit]

The moolip is a variant of the normal cow, though covered with pink daisies. Its body is a light pink with big white spots scattered throughout its body and head. It has two big black eyes, just like a mooshroom. It has 5 pink daisies, with 4 on its back, and one on its head, it has a white muzzle, a darker pink snout, and gray horns.

Obtaining[edit]

Moolips are a rare mob drop from cow tappables. They can also be obtainable as a reward from Season 13, where the player must place 3 types of chickens onto a buildplate.

Behavior[edit]

Moolips leave a trail of pink flowers as they walk, with each flower they plant having an apparent 40% chance of being an allium, an apparent 40% chance of being a lilac or an apparent 20% chance of being a peony. Otherwise, moolips mostly have the same AI behavior as mooshrooms and cows. They wander aimlessly, avoiding lava and cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.

Drops[edit]

A Moolip can be sheared for 1 Pink Daisy

Just like a normal cow, the moolip drops the following when killed:

Data values[edit]

ID[edit]

NameNamespaced IDNumeric ID
Moolip??

History[edit]

Minecraft Earth
0.29.0Moolip.png Added moolips.

Trivia[edit]

  • The moolip has flowers on it in the same place as the Moobloom has flowers on it.
    • The only difference being the number with the Moolip having 5 flowers and the Moobloom having 4.
  • The moolip is the first mob to be a variant of a variant of a variant, with mooblooms being flower variants of mooshrooms, which in turn are variants of the cows from the base game.
  • The moolip is similar to the Pink Moobloom, which is an unused Minecraft Earth mob.
  • The player journal information about the moolip misspells "shearing" as "sheering".
  • The biome category of the journal reveals that Moolips spawn in the flower forest.

.

Gallery[edit]