|— Player Journal description|
The moolip was a pink daisy-covered variant of the mooshroom found only in Minecraft Earth. It was a rare drop of cow tappables. Moolips were like mooblooms, except they were light pink and sprouted pink daisies instead of buttercups.
The moolip was a variant of the normal cow, though covered with pink daisies. Its body was a light pink with big white spots scattered throughout its body and head. It had two big black eyes, just like a mooshroom. It had 5 pink daisies, with 4 on its back, and one on its head. It had a white muzzle, a darker pink snout, and gray horns.
Moolips left a trail of pink flowers as they walked, with each flower they plant having an apparent 40% chance of being an allium, an apparent 40% chance of being a lilac or an apparent 20% chance of being a peony. Otherwise, moolips had the same AI behavior as mooshrooms and cows. They wandered aimlessly, avoiding lava and cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.
A Moolip was able to be sheared for 1 Pink Daisy.
Just like a normal cow, the moolip dropped the following when killed:
|Name||Resource location||Numeric ID|
- The only difference being the number with the Moolip having 5 flowers and the Moobloom having 4.
- The moolip was the first mob to be a variant of a variant of a variant, with mooblooms being flower variants of mooshrooms, which in turn are variants of the cows from the base game.
- The moolip was similar to the Pink Moobloom, which is an unused Minecraft Earth mob.
- The player journal information about the moolip misspelt "shearing" as "sheering".
- The biome category of the journal revealed that Moolips spawned in the flower forest.