|— Player Journal description|
The Moolip is a pink daisy-covered variant of the mooshroom found only in Minecraft Earth. It is a rare drop of cow tappables. Moolips are like mooblooms, except they are light pink and sprout pink daisies instead of buttercups.
The moolip is a variant of the normal cow, though covered with pink daisies. Its body is a light pink with big white spots scattered throughout its body and head. It has two big black eyes, just like a mooshroom. It has 5 pink daisies, with 4 on its back, and one on its head, it has a white muzzle, a darker pink snout, and gray horns.
Moolips leave a trail of pink flowers as they walk, with each flower they plant having an apparent 40% chance of being an allium, an apparent 40% chance of being a lilac or an apparent 20% chance of being a peony. Otherwise, moolips mostly have the same AI behavior as mooshrooms and cows. They wander aimlessly, avoiding lava and cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.
A Moolip can be sheared for 1 Pink Daisy
Just like a normal cow, the moolip drops the following when killed:
|Name||Namespaced ID||Numeric ID|
- The moolip has flowers on it in the same place as the Moobloom has flowers on it.
- The only difference being the number with the Moolip having 5 flowers and the Moobloom having 4.
- The moolip is the first mob to be a variant of a variant of a variant, with mooblooms being flower variants of mooshrooms, which in turn are variants of the cows from the base game.
- The moolip is similar to the Pink Moobloom, which is an unused Minecraft Earth mob.
- The player journal information about the moolip misspells "shearing" as "sheering".
- The biome category of the journal reveals that Moolips spawn in the flower forest.
The Moolip in the Journal