Minecraft Wiki

The Minecraft Wiki is no longer considered as official by Microsoft and therefore several changes are required to be made, including to the wiki's logo. Please read this announcement for more information.

READ MORE

Minecraft Wiki
Advertisement
Not to be confused with Mooshroom, MCE:Moolip, or MCE:Pink Moobloom.
Paeonia (texture) TU1.png
This page describes content that exists only in outdated versions of Minecraft Earth. 
This feature used to be in the game but has since been removed.
Moobloom
Moobloom.png
Health points

10♥♥♥♥♥

Behavior

Passive

Hitbox size

Height: 1.4 blocks
Width: 0.9 blocks

The moobloom is a beautiful cow adorning itself with yellow scented flowers. You can shear and if you're lucky you might find a beautiful new buttercup.

Player Journal Description

The moobloom was a buttercup-covered variant of the mooshroom found only in Minecraft Earth. It was a rare drop of cow tappables. Mooblooms were like mooshrooms except yellow and sprouted buttercups instead of mushrooms.

Appearance[]

The moobloom was a buttercup-covered variant of the normal cow. Its body was yellow with big white spots scattered throughout its body and head. It had two big black eyes, just like a mooshroom. It had 4 buttercups with 3 on its back, and one on its head. It had a white muzzle, a dark grey snout, and gray horns.

Obtaining[]

Mooblooms were a rare mob drop obtainable from cow tappables with a very low 0.6% chance of getting it, making it the rarest cow variant to obtain in Minecraft Earth. It was also obtainable by purchasing the "Roadside Inn" buildplate.

Behavior[]

Mooblooms left a trail of yellow flowers as they walked, with each flower they plant having an 80% chance of being a dandelion, or a 20% chance of being a sunflower. Otherwise, mooblooms mostly had the same AI behavior as mooshrooms and cows. They wandered aimlessly, mooing and huffing constantly, avoiding lava and cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.

Drops[]

A Moobloom was able to be sheared for 1 Buttercup.

Just like a normal cow, the moobloom dropped the following when killed:

Data values[]

ID[]

NameResource locationNumeric ID
Moobloom?5002

Trivia[]

  • The chance of obtaining the moobloom was changed along with many other mobs, with its previous 0.4% chance of being obtained changed to 0.2%, making it significantly harder to get, then changed again to 0.5% chance, then 0.6%.
  • It was included in the Minecraft Live 2020 mob vote, being the first to be eliminated and leaving the iceologer and the glow squid to determine the winner, which was the glow squid.
  • The biome category of the journal revealed that mooblooms spawned in plains rather than flower forests.

Gallery[]

Advertisement