Minecraft Earth:Jolly Llama
15 × 7.5
Height: 1.87 blocks (excluding horns)
|— Player Journal description|
Jolly llamas are a festive variant of the llama. Unlike the normal llama, they possess a unique coat color pattern being all brown and having a large white patch on its neck and chin. Their nose is a snowy white and they also possess small gray spots on the tips of its ears. On its head is a green headdress with two antlers, on its neck is a collar filled with small gold bells, and on its back is a green carpet with a unique pattern and red accents on its edges. It lastly possesses grey hooves.
The Jolly Llama is obtainable by scanning specific QR codes in various parks around the world or by completing a seasonal challenge when available. It can also be obtained by purchasing the "Ranger's Nest" and "Jolly's Lodge" buildplate.
|Name||Namespaced ID||Numeric ID|
|0.6.0||Added jolly llamas.|
|0.9.0||Jolly llamas can now eat ferns covered in snow.|
|0.32.0||The Jolly Llama is now obtainable from tappables, making it obtainable again.|
- Unlike a normal llama, the texture of the width of the carpet layer and the height of the nose layer of Jolly llamas are one pixel larger.
- The challenge to get the Jolly Llama in Season 6 was to “Collect a Rare Adventure Chest."
- The Jolly Llama, along with the Bone Spider were previously the only mobs in Minecraft Earth that cannot be obtained in any type of tappables, however the Jolly Llama was obtainable from tappables during winter of 2019, though it is no longer available in that manner.
- However, in the Christmas season of 2020, the Jolly Llama was made obtainable from tappables again for a limited time.
- The biome category of the journal reveals that jolly llamas spawn in snowy tundras.