Height: 1.3 blocks
|— Player Journal description|
Horned sheep were rare mobs that were only obtainable via sheep tappables, with a very low 0.9% chance of getting one. It was also obtainable by purchasing the Highland House buildplate, as well as being a reward in the Season 7 prize map, where the objective was to craft one of each type of hoe.
Similar to sheep, they had the same AI behavior. They wandered aimlessly, avoiding lava and cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.
When provoked, the horned sheep pawed and stomped the ground, and charged and rammed the enemy with its horns. These attacks dealt 3 damage. The horned sheep attacked its enemy continuously until either the sheep or enemy died, or the enemy escaped. An adult horned sheep may also have been able to target another horned sheep without provocation. It also attacked a Mob of Me without provocation.
When killed, an adult horned dropped:
- 1 Horn (if wearing its full coat of wool when killed)
- 1 Wool of the corresponding color. Horned sheep that have not regrown their wool do not drop more wool.
- 1–2 Raw Mutton (cooked mutton if killed while on fire).
When sheared, horned sheep dropped 1–3 wool. A sheared horned sheep regrew its wool after eating from a grass block. A horned sheep didn't drop a horn if killed before its wool regrew after being shorn.
|Name||Resource location||Numeric ID|
- Horned sheep were previously the rarest sheep variant in Minecraft Earth with a low chance of 0.9% of obtaining from sheep tappables.
- The rates of obtaining the horned sheep was tweaked in previous updates, changing it from 1.7% to 1.3%, making it even harder to obtain, then changed again, lowering it to 0.9%, then changed to 1.1%
Lego Minecraft Horned Sheep.
|0.14.0||Added horned sheep.|