32 × 16
Normal Attack: 3
Height: 0.7 Blocks
|— Player Journal Description|
Bone spiders were a boney variant of the spider. Unlike regular spiders, it possesses dark-purplish skin with four purple main eyes and four smaller eyes, and had what appeared to be various exposed bones on its body, which included a front skull, a backbone that stretched from the thorax to the abdomen, and leg bones on the sides of its legs.
When killed, bone spiders drop:
|Name||Resource location||Numeric ID|
|0.15.0||Added bone spiders.|
- The bone spider, along with the jolly llama, were previously the only mobs in Minecraft Earth that cannot be obtained in any type of tappables.
- The biome category of the journal revealed that bone spiders spawned in dark forests.
- According to the artist that designed it, this was meant to look like a skeleton pattern on the spider's body, rather than actual bones.
- Bone spiders also had the ability to shoot bone shards at players, implying that it may have been actually skeletal in some way.
- |This This mob was designed to be a skeletal variant of a spider, with a ranged attack. I came up with the design, model, texture, and animation for it. Initially I tried a full skeleton design, but ultimately landed on something that looks more like a skeleton pattern on the spider's body.|Art Director: Brad Shuber