December 18, 2019
- Build Mode
- Added a tutorial.
- Players are now gifted starting items the first time they enter Build Mode.
- Added more Adventures.
- Added ambient music to build-and-play mode.
- Farming in Buildplates now requires tools for harvesting.
- Improved the speed of sign-in and app resume speeds by up to 50% on all platforms.
- Location reporting
- Now has a comment box for specifying detailed reasons.
- The layout of the player's profile and buildplates has been updated.
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.9.0
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MCE-1564 – Picking up a chest during weekly (Christmas) challenge "All the gifts"/"Alle gaverne" does not count toward the challenge goal
- MCE-1627 – Daily challenge to collect 3 cows or sheep not registering tappables that are collected
- Fixed game crashes.
- Fixed sign-in issues.
- Fixed smelting bugs.
- "Build 0.9.0 will begin showing up for folks on both platforms shortly. We'll have full patch notes ready soon!
This will be our last app update of 2019, but we have some fun stuff planned that we can manage on the service side for the next few weeks." – @jorax79 on Twitter, December 18, 2019
- "Minecraft Earth Patch Notes" .