Minecraft Dungeons talk:Enchanter
Death 2 and 3 does not play in the game
I have no idea what this is.. I've thought about ways to fix this
- #1: recreating the page:
Yeah I've thought about this and thought that if it didn't work then it would've been a waste of time, but if it would work then it still would be just time consuming and seemingly pointless.
- #2: Reuploading the sound file:
Again, sounds pointless as it is, but it sounds like it could work. Now i know what some of you are thinking, that i could just stop talking and fix it myself, but I'm a beginner, and I'm still learning, but ive helped in the past, and i want this sound to be fixed as much as any of you do.– Unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 02:03, 4 January 2021 (UTC). Sign comments with ~~~~
- i've tried reuploading the file and i doubt recreating the page would work either. there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the sound tables. Oreli (talk) 04:02, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- Now this is weird.. if the sound table isn't the problem.. what is? The only thing that it could be is the sound itself, but now that I'm saying that I'm just confusing myself and probably anyone who reads this..
So here's what we know:
- #1: The sound refreshes and works again after you leave and revisit the page.
- #2: It only works once and it's just too confusing to even understand how to fix it?
- Does anybody else have any ideas about what is going on with this thing?
18.104.22.168 14:09, 27 March 2021 (UTC)
No Melee Attack
The Enchanter has no melee attack. It does not attack you by hitting you with its book when you get too close. I tested this out in game multiple times in the Mainland missions. Drour1234 (talk), 8 June 2021