A zombie is a common undead hostile mob that appears in most levels in Minecraft Dungeons. They appear as green-skinned humanoids with a blue shirt and purple pants, as they do in the base game. They have several variants with scaling stats, including an armored version.
- Squid Coast
- Creeper Woods
- Creepy Crypt
- Soggy Swamp
- Soggy Cave
- Pumpkin Pastures
- Arch Haven
- Cacti Canyon
- Redstone Mines
- Desert Temple (Summoned by Necromancers)
- Lower Temple (Summoned by Necromancers)
- Fiery Forge
- Highblock Halls
- Dingy Jungle
- Overgrown Temple
- Panda Plateau
- Frosted Fjord (Summoned by Mob Spawners in secret area)
- Lost Settlement (In secret area)
- Gale Sanctum
- Colossal Rampart
- Woodland Mansion (Summoned by necromancers)
- Abyssal Monument (In secret area)
- Radiant Ravine (In secret area)
- Sometimes in other levels during Daily Trials
- Gauntlet of Gales
- The Stronghold
Zombies also spawn when night falls, regardless of location, when at least one player dies in multiplayer.
Zombies are hostile. They pursue and attack players on sight.
The Grim Guardian is the ancient variant of the Zombie encountered during Ancient Hunts with the minimum offering of . The ancient resides within a Creepy Crypt-themed arena and possesses, at minimum, the following enchantments:
- Zombies and its other variants sometimes "sleep" when idle.
- Zombies have 9 times more health when Enchanted.