Minecraft Dungeons:Wretched Wraith
The Wretched Wraith is a boss mob found in Minecraft Dungeons, where it is found within the the Grand Chamber of the Lone Fortress in the Creeping Winter DLC. It is the final boss of the Creeping Winter DLC.
The Wretched Wraith is an unusually large or oversized wraith with small purple markings around its tattered hood, glowing eyes and mouth, ice-tipped hands, shoulders, and an ice crown, with a shard of the Orb of Dominance floating above it.
The Wretched Wraith was once a normal wraith that possibly lived within the Lone Fortress, a fortress located on the island where the story of Creeping Winter takes the place. When the Shard of the Orb came, it took control of the wraith, turning it into a colder and more powerful wraith which then proceeded to cover the entire island with snow and harsh winters which devastated the locals living in the once-prosperous island. When the player reaches the end of the Lone Fortress, they will come across an ice crown with the shard on a pedestal. If they try to take it, the Wretched Wraith will rise up and grab the crown. It will then try to fend the player off. Once it is defeated, the orb inside its crown will disappear. When the Wraith picks up the crown and shakes it, after realizing that the shard is gone, it screams as beams of light enter it, then disappears. The crown then falls to the ground and cannot be interacted with.
The Wretched Wraith has 4 different attacks. In between them, it randomly hovers and teleports around the arena.
These attack names are conjectural; official names have not been established.
- Wretched Blasts
The Wretched Wraith moves one of its arms and simply fires a fast-moving icy projectile towards the player.
- Wraith Teleport
If the player comes within melee range of the Wretched Wraith, it will use its melee attack to knock the player back, then it will teleport away.
- Wretched Spreadshot
The Wretched Wraith teleports to one side of the arena and fires rows of many pink projectiles (5 for spread and 8 for cone per second) which cover both sides of the arena, and also projectiles in the middle. After doing this attack for 10 seconds, the wraith may become stunned for 5 seconds and won't move or attack. Its defense is also reduced by 60% during this.
- Call of the Winter
|Power||Min Health||Power Level|
|33||7603.2||Default 7 and Adventure 1|
|68||40243.2||Adventure 7 and Apocalypse 1|
|Basic Attack Foley|
|Basic Attack Vocal|
|Projectile Attack Foley|
|Projectile Attack Vocal|
|Projectile Circle Foley|
|Projectile Circle Vocal|
- The Wretched Wraith is known in the game files as the "Wicked Wraith".
- Additionally, the in-game narrator calls the Wretched Wraith the Wicked Wraith.
- Despite being a shard of the Orb of Dominance, the piece on its crown appears to be the orb itself.
- Similar to the Jungle Abomination and the Heart of Ender, it has purple/pink eyes.
- The Wraith uses the Corrupted Cauldron's boss music.
- This is the second boss mob to be undead, the first one being the Nameless One.
- Unlike most bosses that are immune to stunning, this boss gets stunned (as well as weakened defense) if it takes too much damage much like most normal mobs in the game. This is also shared with the Jungle Abomination and the Tempest Golem.
The Wretched Wraith being enchanted by an Enchanter.