- Add a render of the wraith attacking and a render of the wraith summoning soul fire in Minecraft Dungeons Arcade.
- Novelty Animation GIF.
- Fix the render of the wraith so that the face and body glows
Wraiths appear to be an undead ghost-like mob that resembles a skeleton but are composed of a skull and a small rib cage. It wears a blue hood over itself that glows and has two small hands.
- Creeper Woods (Adventure)
- Creepy Crypt (Adventure)
- Woodland Mansion
- Woodland Prison
- Desert Temple
- Lower Temple
- Highblock Halls
- Panda Plateau
- Overgrown Temple
- Frosted Fjord (Ambush in secret area)
- Lone Fortress (Summoned by the wretched wraith)
- Soul Sand Valley
- Abyssal Monument (Secret area)
- The Stronghold
- Daily Trial
A wraith attacks its target by creating a 3×3 area of scorching blue flames on the ground under the hero. The flames burn the hero and cause damage over time. Attacking or stunning a wraith while it is trying to attack cancels the attack. The wraith can rarely summon a cross pattern of fire.
A wraith can teleport away from targets that get too close. Wraiths are immune to their own blue flames and enchanted fire from other mobs. Attacking or stunning a wraith while it is teleporting cancels the teleport, but the wraith remains invisible for a few seconds.
In Minecraft Dungeons: Arcade, a wraith can breathe fire when a hero is near it.
Upon defeating the ancient terror, a gilded variant of the following items drop as a reward:
|Dungeons Beta||[Added wraiths.|
|October 16, 2021||A video was shown in a twitter post revealing that tower wraiths, a wraith variant, will spawn within the Cloudy Climb tower.|
|October 16, 2021||Another video was shown in a twitter post revealing that wraiths will spawn alongside tower wraiths.|
- "And that’s not all, we’re also bringing the mysterious Tower to Dungeons. Test yourself in this new adventure and ultimate challenge – will you reach the top?" – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, October 16, 2021
- "As you enjoy another look at the new content coming to Dungeons, let’s hand things back to @Minecraft!" – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, October 16, 2021