- Creeper Woods (Summoned by Endersent)
- Soggy Swamp (Summoned by Endersent)
- Pumpkin Pastures (Summoned by Endersent)
- Cacti Canyon (Summoned by Endersent)
- Desert Temple (Summoned by Endersent)
- Highblock Halls (Summoned by Endersent)
- End Wilds
- Broken Citadel
Watchlings is a slightly smaller mob that resembles the Enderman with the only difference is it possessing multiple purple eyes on its body. It also possesses thicker arms and shorter legs.
Upon noticing a hero, watchlings, similarly to the Enderman, immediately teleports near them and starts attacking via melee. Also like the Enderman, the Watchlings can hide in teleportation and not immediately reappear.
Watcher of The End
Upon defeating the Watcher of The End, a gilded variant of the following items will drop as a reward:
- Entertainer's Garb
- Shadow Crossbow
- Void Touched Blades
|July 12, 2021||Two Watchlings are revealed in the official artwork of the Echoing Void logo. Were previously given the conjecture name of Multi-eyed Enderling.|
|July 18, 2021||More in-game images of Watchlings are seen within the End Wilds.|
|July 25, 2021||The official name is revealed to the Watchling.|
|22.214.171.124||Added the Watchling.|
- In the game files, the Watchling is referred to internally as the
- The Watchling's sounds resemble that of a zombie.