A target dummy is a dummy made of hay bales in the shape of a zombie. It appears to be wearing the torn up clothes of a husk. There used to be two dummies with one of which surrounded by a small trench which was meant to be used for ranged attacks but was removed.
A target dummy has no behavior. It can be used by the hero to test their weapons and artifacts, however summons don't attack it unless a weapon with pet targeting is used. It would take damage, but cannot react since it is an inanimate object.
|Dungeons Beta||Added target dummies.|
- In the game files, the target dummy is referred to internally as the
- In the game files, target dummies are referred to internally as being listed among the
- In a Twitter video, three heroes, alongside a baby chicken, are seen practicing their items and attacks out on the target dummy in the camp.
- Target dummies can be hooked with fishing rods.
- Target dummies are clothed with similar clothes to that of a husk with a body and head of hay bale.