|This is a mission in Minecraft Dungeons. It harbors the Corrupted Cauldron boss. In Arcade it harbors the Evoker boss.|
The Soggy Swamp is the fourth location in Minecraft Dungeons. Upon loading, there is a secret generated that, if found, grants access to the Soggy Cave. It is not necessary to complete the Soggy Swamp to finish the main story. It is unlocked after completing the Creeper Woods.
The Soggy Swamp is large swamp based on the Swamp biome. Captured here is the Gift Wrapper. The swamp's terrain is uneven and waterlogged, making it hard to navigate. It contains many islands and ruins surrounded by a vicious, poisonous substance. Many Witch Huts are dotted throughout the mission. The area is surrounded by a dense fog and vile green water. There are plenty of potion ingredients such as mushrooms lying around.
|— In-game description|
Soggy Swamp is the home to the cruel witches and green slimes. The witches provide the Illagers with greater power by concocting witch brews to help control the evil Illagers so that they are better in following the orders of the Arch-Illager. These Witches' brews sit simmering in large cauldrons at the heart of the swamp.
After defeating the witches’ brews, the Arch-Illager summons the first boss mob in his attempt to stop the hero: the Corrupted Cauldron. At last, the hero successfully defeated the Corrupted Cauldron.
|Evoker Fang||Sometimes[note 1]||No||No||No||Sometimes[note 1]|
|Geomancer Bomb||Summoned[note 2]||No||No||No||No|
|Geomancer Wall||Summoned[note 3]||No||No||No||No|
|Chicken||No||No||Rarely[note 4]||Rarely[note 4]||Rarely[note 4]|
|Chicken Jockey||No||No||Ambush[note 5]||Ambush[note 5]||Ambush[note 5]|
|Chicken Jockey Tower||No||No||Ambush, rarely[note 5]||Ambush, rarely[note 5]||Ambush, rarely[note 5]|
|Husk||No||No||Ambush[note 5]||Ambush[note 5]||Ambush[note 5]|
|Pink Slime||No||No||Summoned[note 6]||Summoned[note 6]||Summoned[note 6]|
|Watchling||No||No||Summoned, DLC[note 7]||Summoned, DLC[note 7]||Summoned, DLC[note 7]|
|Endersent||No||No||DLC[note 8]||DLC[note 8]||DLC[note 8]|
|Raid Captain||No||No||Yes[note 9]||Yes[note 9]||Yes[note 9]|
- Summoned by Evoker
- Summoned by Geomancer
- Summoned by Geomancer
- Ridden by Chicken Jockeys and Chicken Jockey Towers
- Spawns during boss battle as ambush
- Summoned by Corrupted Cauldron
- Summoned by Endersent and the Blight Eye
- Spawns during play throughs after the Blight Eye is defeated.
- Spawns only if the mission have already been completed once.
|Mercenary Armor||Daily Trials Only||Daily Trials Only||Daily Trials Only|
|Totem of Regeneration||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|The Plot Thickens|
- An Obsidian Chest can sometimes be found in this level, which is commonly located at the ruins before the boss battle.
- A Piggy Bank spawns in the cave section in this location near a mini boss.
- Using tools to get out of bounds, the hero can find text saying "HI ADRIAN!", added by one of the mission designers after Adrian Toncean asked for leaves for debugging purposes.
- "I am innocent. I asked my favorite level designer to place me a leaf block at a specific location to debug something one day and I got a lil bonus" – @adrianton3 on Twitter, August 20, 2020
- "@adrianton3, @adrian_ivl. Which one of ya" – @HNaledi123 on Twitter, August 19, 2020