Minecraft Dungeons:Soggy Swamp
The Soggy Swamp is the fourth location in Minecraft Dungeons. Upon loading, there is a secret is generated that, if found, grants access to Soggy Cave. It is not necessary to complete Soggy Swamp to finish the main story. It is unlocked after completing Creeper Woods.
The Soggy Swamp is large swamp based on the Swamp biome. Captured here is the Gift Wrapper. The swamp's terrain is uneven and waterlogged, making it hard to navigate. It contains many islands and ruins surrounded by a vicious, poisonous substance. Many Witch Huts are dotted throughout the level. The area is surrounded by a dense fog and vile green water. There are plenty of potion ingredients such as mushrooms lying around.
|— In-game description|
Soggy Swamp is the home to the cruel witches and green Slimes. The witches provide the Illagers with greater power by concocting witch brews to help control the evil Illagers so that they are better in following the orders of the Arch-Illager. These Witches brews sit simmering in large cauldrons at the heart of the swamp.
After defeating the witches, the Arch-Illager summons the first boss mob in his attempt to stop the heroes, the Corrupted Cauldron. At last, the heroes successfully defeated the Corrupted Cauldron.
|Pink Slime||Summoned[note 1]||Summoned[note 1]||Summoned[note 1]|
|Husk||Ambush[note 2]||Ambush[note 2]||Ambush[note 2]|
|Chicken Jockey||Ambush[note 2]||Ambush[note 2]||Ambush[note 2]|
|Chicken Jockey Tower||Ambush, rarely[note 2]||Ambush, rarely[note 2]||Ambush, rarely[note 2]|
- Summoned by Corrupted Cauldron
- Spawns during boss battle as ambush
|Mercenary Armor||Daily Trials Only||Daily Trials Only||Daily Trials Only|
|Totem of Regeneration||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- An Obsidian Chest can sometimes be found in this level, which is commonly located at the ruins before the boss battle.* In Default Mode, one enderman always spawns as a miniboss in the cave section, but sometimes, two endermen can spawn.
- A Piggy Bank spawns in the cave section in this location.
- Sometimes there appears a small path going away from the objective, leading to a small ruined dungeon. In the dungeon, there is a scroll that can unlock the Soggy Cave.
- Using tools to get out of bounds, players can find text saying "HI ADRIAN!", added by one of the level designers after Adrian Toncean asked for leaves for debugging purposes.