|— Guide to Minecraft Dungeons:
A Handbook for Heroes
- Soggy Swamp
- Soggy Cave
- Cacti Canyon
- Redstone Mines
- Highblock Halls (Sewer)
- Dingy Jungle
- Overgrown Temple
- Panda Plateau
- Frosted Fjord (Frozen cave)
- Windswept Peaks (Llama cave)
- Colossal Rampart (Tunnel beneath the Ravager stable)
- Abyssal Monument (Secret area)
- Radiant Ravine (Secret area)
- Daily Trial
Slimes bounce towards heroes once seen and try to ram into them to damage them. Unlike normal slimes from Minecraft, when they get killed, sometimes they immediately split into small slimes instead of medium slimes. There also is a chance for a large slime to die without splitting. Additionally, small slimes actually deal damage to the hero.
|Power||Min health for large||Min health for medium||Min health for small|
Upon defeating the oozing menace, a gilded variant of the following items will drop as a reward:
- Mercenary Armor
|Dungeons Beta||Added slimes.|
|188.8.131.52||Added the Oozing Menace to ancient hunts.|
|184.108.40.206||Large slimes now appear within the Dingy Jungle, the Panda Plateau, and the Overgrown Temple.|
- If a slime gets stunned, its eye textures wobble.
- Large slimes do not split after being killed when under the control of the love medallion.
- When an enchanted slime splits, the smaller slimes share the same enchantments as the original slime.