The specific instructions are:
- The sound of when the skeleton horseman spawns.
A skeleton horseman is an undead powerful mob that spawns randomly in various missions in Minecraft Dungeons. The hero must be on adventure mode or higher except in Cacti Canyon, where it rarely spawns in default mode to encounter it. When spawned, a music soundtrack is played.
- Creeper Woods (Adventure)
- Soggy Swamp (Adventure)
- Pumpkin Pastures (Adventure)
- Cacti Canyon
- Redstone Mines (Apocalypse)
- Fiery Forge (Apocalypse)
- Desert Temple (Adventure)
- Highblock Halls (Apocalypse)
- Dingy Jungle (Adventure)
- Overgrown Temple (Adventure)
- Abyssal Monument (Secret area)
Skeleton horsemen have high hit points and require constant damage to be defeated. They are most dangerous in an open area, where they commonly gallop away from melee reach. Unlike other mobs, the four skeleton horsemen appear out of nowhere near the hero if they go to a specific area. They sometimes shoot at the player with a longbow, dealing extreme damage.
Skeleton Horseman (mob)
Unlike their Dungeons counterparts, these variants are normal mobs and usually spawn alone instead of groups of four. They also have less health and attack the player with their longbow to deal damage.
A skeleton horse is a mob that is seen only when being ridden by skeleton horsemen. However, it has a separate texture in the game files.
|Power||Min health (per skeleton horseman)|
|The Four Horsemen Theme|
|The Four Horsemen Theme End|
|Arrow Impact Normal|
|Arrow Impact Normal (Updated)|
- Rarely during Ancient Hunts, a single or less than four skeleton horsemen can spawn. They are also seen without a boss health bar.
- An individual skeleton horseman can also be found in a secret area in the Dingy Jungle. This one has a boss bar however.
- In Default difficulty, the skeleton horseman is the rarest powerful mob in the game, only spawning in the fossil area in the Cacti Canyon.
- The first skeleton horse that players find has a rider, unlike in the base game.
- It's rare to find skeleton horsemen going solo.
- The Skeleton Horse model is different to the one the base game uses, since all Horse models were changed in recent versions. Due to the model being different, the texture is outdated.
A group of skeleton horsemen within the Redstone Mines.