Minecraft Dungeons:Skeleton Horseman
In Default, skeleton horsemen can spawn in only one area: near the fossil in Cacti Canyon. This would make skeleton horsemen the rarest miniboss in the game. In Adventure, they will spawn in the Creeper Woods, Soggy Swamp, Pumpkin Pastures, Desert Temple, Dingy Jungle, and Overgrown Temple. They will also spawn in the Redstone Mines, Fiery Forge, and Highblock Halls in Apocalypse.
Whenever a player approaches a newly-spawned Skeleton Horseman, it transforms into the Four Skeleton Horsemen and starts charging at the player. The Skeleton Horsemen also have high hit points and require constant damage to be defeated. They sometimes shoot at the player with a Longbow, dealing extreme damage.
|Power||Min Health (per Skeleton Horseman)|
The specific instructions are: the sound of when the skeleton horseman spawns.
|The Four Horsemen Theme|
|The Four Horsemen Theme End|
|Arrow Impact Normal|
|Arrow Impact Normal (Updated)|
- Rarely during Ancient Hunts, a single or less than 4 skeleton horsemen can spawn. They are also seen without a boss health bar.
- An individual Skeleton Horseman can also be found in a secret area in the Dingy Jungle. This one has a boss bar however.
- Individual Skeleton Horsemen have the lowest health of any boss or mini boss in Minecraft Dungeons.
- In Default difficulty, the Skeleton Horseman is the rarest miniboss in the game, only spawning in the fossil area in the Cacti Canyon.
- The first skeleton horse players find has a rider, unlike in the base game.
- It's very rare to find this miniboss going solo.
- Before 220.127.116.11, the Skeleton Horseman's boss bar would show one boss bar that only showed the current health of the nearest horseman and would change if the player attacked another horseman.
A group of Skeleton Horsemen within the Redstone Mines.